We sell our grandfather clocks via our website - from our showroom in Devon by prior appointment or by visiting our current exhibition (see below).
- We endeavour to find the finest longcase and grandfather clocks available, restore them correctly using the correct materials, tools and skilled workmanship. It is key to our reputation for integrity that the major components of our clocks started life together i.e. dial and movement in their original case.
- David Gibson will personally deliver and install your grandfather clock in mainland UK.
- We believe in clear pricing - no POAs and definitely no coded price bands!!
- We prefer payment by bank-to-bank transfer to our UK bank or cheque drawn on a UK bank. All transactions in £ pounds sterling (GBP).
- The world is a smaller place these days and we ship regularly by air-freight to the United States, Australia, Europe and worldwide. Your clock will be packed in a custom made case and in most instances will be with you within 10 days - a door-to-door service. Email us for your personal quote.
- To coincide with Honiton Antiques Week in Devon's centre for antiques, we have been privileged to exhibit a selection of our oak and country grandfather clocks alongside the oak and country antiques and interiors at Pilgrim Antiques. Due to popular demand this has become a more permanent fixture and David is available to meet prospective customers throughout the year.
(Pilgrim Antiques, 145 High Street, Honiton, EX14 1LJ).
All our grandfather clocks have been sympathetically restored to the highest standards by our small team of specialist craftsmen and skilled artisans.