We have some interesting clocks in our workshop at the moment and they will be on sale shortly - give us a call if you would like further details or 'first refusal'
- A blue chinoiserie case London long case clock by Thomas Hill circa 1760
- the movement is the usual high quality 5 pillar construction - this is a stunning and very rare clock in this condition and probably the nicest example of its genre that I have seen for many years - Call for a price if interested.
- Very rare and early example of an anonymous Quaker clock from North Oxfordshire with a 9 inch 'zig-zag' Dial and Lantern clock movement
always housed in its original deep Elm case which has developed a most pleasing colour and patination - Call for a price if interested.
- Joseph Atkinson of Chesterfield
was a rather enigmatic Derbyshire clockmaker working around 280 years ago - we have a very pleasing early 30hr brass dial grandfather clock
in wonderful original condition almost ready for sale - delivered and installed in your home with a meaningful guarantee.
- Obadiah Boddy of Battle
is a sought after Sussex maker - this example is another early country grandfather clock with a 10 inch brass dial
and typical posted frame / rope drive 30hr. movement in its original oak case and only 73inches tall - £ sold
- Jones and Bamford of Neath
(Wales) are listed as working in 1780 - we have a lovely example of a Welsh grandfather clock with a rare moon dial to the arch the case is mahogany and original to the clock and was probably made just across the border in Bristol - this style is found on both sides of the River Severn at this time - quite pleasing on the eye and very elegant - including delivery and installation - call if you want to reserve this wonderful clock.
- Also very affordable is a small elegant grandfather clock by Charles Beale of Salisbury
with the prettiest painted dial I have seen for some time - original oak case and eight day movement. The price £ including delivery and installation etc. NOW SOLD
- It doesn't matter if you are paying £3,000 or £30,000 All our grandfather clocks have been sympathetically restored to the highest standards by our small team of specialist craftsmen and skilled artisans.They are offered for sale clearly priced, delivered and installed in your home with a full guarantee as to their authenticity and good working order.